JG started Mother's Day Out on Monday and seems to love it. He likes to help me pick out his school clothes and tells me what he wants for lunch. He carries his Elmo lunchbox and backpack (he says "backkack") around all the time now.
Things he's learned in 2 days school time:
1. to poo-poo in the potty
Yes, you heard me right. In 2 days of school they have already succeeded in helping me potty train him. He came home from school on Wednesday and said "I need to poo-poo on Mommy's potty." I help him up and he proceeds to go potty, wipe his own bottom, flush the toilet, close the lid, and wash his hands. I was SO proud. Way to go peer pressure and Ms. Santos!!
2. tell stories
JG's stories start like this "A long time ago, Noah and Barbie...." That cracks me up, who would've ever thought to put Noah and Barbie in the same story!

4 comments:
Katherine poops in the potty sometimes now and I am so proud. Back pack is also a word she says. She has a monkey back pack but don't tell her it is really a leash! She loves it.
Please, please, please record a Noah and Barbie story for me. You could have it made into a book to give him some day when he has kids. It'll be great... and I secretly want a copy.
Yea! MDO! That is such a funny story about Noah and Barbie. And yea for the potty training - I'm hoping that Andrew gets potty trained through school, too.
Oh Amy, I cannot tell you how pleasant it to is catch up on your blog at the end of a long, hard work day. I LOVE reading about JG and Ava and you and Jesse! Wish I could pop over and give you all huge hugs and smiles! Keep the awesome stories coming! :)
Post a Comment