Monday, August 13, 2007

Ava's 1 month old


I can't believe that Ava is already one month old. She smiles frequently when talked to and loves to hold her head up and look around when she's on my shoulder. So far, Ava seems to be a very content little girl. She doesn't fuss often, and when she does, a diaper change or burp usually clears things up. JG is doing great with her now and often asks where she is and if I will go get her for him. I still can't leave them alone together as his hugs (laying on top of her) are lethal and he has been caught trying to pick her up.

Enjoy the picture... I know it's not great, but at least her eyes are open for this one. :)

3 comments:

The Fanks said...

More pictures! MORE PICTURES!

Natalie said...

she's beautiful!

The Fanks said...

happy one month birthday, ava! -jf