Here is a recent picture of our little Ava. She is wearing the outfit that I wore home from the hospital over 26 years ago. My mom put a bunch of my baby clothes in her cedar chest and when she found out we were having a girl, she washed, spotted treated, washed again, and then ironed them all for me. Thanks for doing all that work... you know that I don't iron. This one is for you.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My mom also saved several of my outfits. Katherine wore my Christening dress when dedicated and we have pictures in my first Easter dress and my first birthday dress. We are waiting for her to grow into my second easter dress to take her next photo.
That is so sweet! How neat that your mom saved those clothes - I doubt my mom did! And congrats on getting out twice in one day!
Amy,
Ava is just precious and JG is getting so big! My mom saved many of my dresses and toys! Claire wears them and looks like a spitting image of her mother... WOW! I am in awe that my mom kept all those things for so long - as i am NOT one who saves - but am so glad that she did.
Thanks for sharing those pics!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment