Now that we have this blog, I thought I would link in our videos of JG I made back when I must have had more time to make them. One day, I will make a new one.
First Month - "Exhortation" sung by Jeremy C
Smile - "Irene" sung by Toby M
Joyful Noise - sung by David C
It's crazy how much he has grown. Enjoy.
Oh a contest ... reply if the first month video makes you cry :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Amy,
Yes,the first video makes me cry.
It's amazing to see how much he has grown!See u on Friday!!
Kelsey
( hersheyholic)
I gotta be honest with you - it was the third video that actually made me cry. Hearing his laughter made me laugh so hard! At one point in the song, I was moved to tears - JG's laughter was like worship to the Lord. Ah, that was good for my soul... :)
Post a Comment