Well usually, when I take a video of JG, and he notices, he stops doing all the funny stuff that I got the video camera out to capture. Anyway, he was pretty hyper this morning. Pictures don't convey his new found speaking ability, so we got some samples of playtime with JG on video this morning.
If you watch the video, you will see the invention of a new sport in action by a 22 month old. As far as I know, this is the first time anyone has played this sport. I'm still trying to figure out the rules.
"Playtime with JG" (or "The Invention of Basketpopper") - Modern Major General by Veggie Tales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this video. I watched the ending three times (as he figures out how to get the "popper" into the basket). He's already able to think on a level of problem solving intelligence. He's officially smarter than the velociraptors from Jurassic Park. Really, though, I'm fascinated by his fascination.
Hangin' on the rim with JG! Awesome. He doesn't give up with the "popper." He is a genius like Jesse. Make it work. Just like the piece of wood in his tape deck to make it work. The power of the Villarreal!
Post a Comment