Tonight when I was reading JG books in the rocking chair, he said "Mommy, tummy too big." I guess the growing baby belly will prepare him for sharing my lap from now on!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
JG is so smart! i love it! great pics. i'm glad you've joined the "blog" world. there is one for baylor alum called incircle. you should check it out. Miss you so much Amy! love ya- Christie
Hi there! Your pictures from Easter are adorable! How are you doing? Joe and I are pretty exhausted from the new baby but are loving having him here. How is you pregnancy going? Let me know if you are registered anywhere, we would love to get you a gift! XO Erika
Hey you two! We haven't talked in forever! I didn't even know you're expecting a second! Yaaa! :) JG's adorable - no surprise! I miss you. I'm linking your blog to ours so I can check it every day. ;) Love ya!
2 Corithians 9: "Each person should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
4 comments:
JG is so smart! i love it! great pics. i'm glad you've joined the "blog" world. there is one for baylor alum called incircle. you should check it out. Miss you so much Amy! love ya- Christie
Hi there! Your pictures from Easter are adorable! How are you doing? Joe and I are pretty exhausted from the new baby but are loving having him here. How is you pregnancy going? Let me know if you are registered anywhere, we would love to get you a gift!
XO
Erika
Hi Amy, Jesse, and JG! JG is getting so big and he is so handsome! When are you due? Christi told me but I forgot!
Hey you two! We haven't talked in forever! I didn't even know you're expecting a second! Yaaa! :) JG's adorable - no surprise! I miss you. I'm linking your blog to ours so I can check it every day. ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment