Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whopper Fish


When we went to the lakehouse with my family a few weeks ago, JG went fishing with Pawpaw and caught his first fish. It was a whopper! He was so excited that he ran all the way to the house to tell us. He wasn't afraid of the catfish at all and was touching it when he showed it to me. Thanks everyone for a fun and relaxing weekend. Here's the pics of him practicing fishing and his first real fish too.

2 comments:

Kim Hill said...

What a great fish! He obviously had a blast and I bet he was so proud of himself. Ava is super cute in her pics below. Thanks for sharing. I think my mom sent Tessa the same little magnetic fishing set for her birthday in March. I'm loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

Aaw, looks like you guys had a blast! What an exciting thing for JG to get to experience!