Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ava's 6 & 7th months



So, I'm a little behind on Ava's monthly update. I actually took the photos and wrote the posts on her monthly birthdays, but getting them posted never happened. Here they are:


Ava's 6th month:

She is growing up so fast. Ava's currently working on sitting up, playing with her toys, and eating baby food. She's doing a little better sleeping now and I'm so thankful. This months highlights include Christmas parties, New Year's lunch at Mimi and Pawpaw's, playdates with Maren and Markus, Tracy and her 3 boys, college friend Clint, and dinner with Paige and Aunt Stephanie.


Ava's 7th month:

This month Ava made it to the ER in the middle of the night because she was having trouble breathing and had a barky cough. After 5 hours, some humidified air, and some oral steroids, they told me she had croup. All this only to find out on Tuesday at the doctor's office that she really had (and still has) RSV. She's still on the road to recovery, but she's got her smile back and for that we are thankful.


Highlights:

-She's mastered sitting and is working very hard at learning to crawl.

-Ava also said her first word this week: da-da. She's made her daddy so proud!

-weekend trip to lakehouse with family



1 comment:

Holly Ramsey said...

Ava really does not look related to JG in these pictures. I wonder who everyone tells you she looks like...

It's fun keeping up with your blog.