A few months ago I wrote a post asking my reader's for ideas on what to make for dinner. Now, I've got a easy recipe for all of you. I made this last night for dinner and everyone at it up. Ava was even trying to drink the sauce out of her bowl!!
Crock Pot Chicken W/ Black Beans and Cream Cheese
SERVES 4
4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
1 (15 ounce) can corn
1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I used fat-free)
Take 4-5 frozen boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour. Stir in the cream cheese to make the sauce creamy.
All done and enjoy!
We ate this over rice, but I think if you shred up the chicken, it would make great filling for tacos.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds awesome, I have written down the reciepe and will be cooking it soon! THANK YOU!
Pamela
I tried this last night and used a can of Rotel tomatoes instead of Salsa and it was wonderful! Thanks for the idea for dinner!
My hubby said..."Oh, something new for a change!"
Hi Amy,
I made this receipe tonight. We all loved it. Thanks again!
Post a Comment