In an effort to "go green", we opted out of sending greeting cards this year... ha, ha. I wish the convictions went that deep. We just didn't get around to it. So, we wish you all a wonderful 2008!
Oh- and out of curiousity, what do you do with all your cards? If you keep them displayed somewhere all year, then maybe it'd be worth the investment. Drop me a comment and let me know.

5 comments:
We usually post the ones of family and close friends (you make the cut) on our fridge. Cute picture!
Same as Christy. We went green for Christmas cards this year too (in case you hadn't noticed) only it appears that we decided not to even post on our blog because it would have used electricity and created carbon emissions.
Love it! I don't even have kids and I didn't get a Christmas card out. Oh well. As to your question, your family would definitely be on our frig! :) Love you, Amy!
amy...what a beautiful family. i am sad that i don't have one b/c you stay on my fridge all year long. you all look great.
Cute picture!! I have a thing against "fridge clutter", so no, we do not save them after the holidays.
Post a Comment